- Campus Connection
- Course Descriptions
- Online Graduation Application
- Outside Employment
- Summer Study
- Table of Contents
- General Provisions
- Conduct Prohibited
- Honor Board
- Pre-Hearing Procedure
- Sanctions Findings Records
- Review of Decisions
- Academic Success
- Clinical Education
- Joint Degree Program
- Indian Law Certificate
- Other Academic Credit
- Summer Study
- Black Law Students Law Association
- Criminal Law Association
- Delta Theta Phi
- Environmental Law Society
- Federalist Society
- International Human Rights
- Journal of Law and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Law Review
- Law Women's Caucus
- Moot Court Association
- Native Americans Into Law
- Native American Law Student Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Phi Delta Phi
- Public Interest Law
- Sports Law
- Sports (participation)
- Student Bar Association
- Student Trial Lawyers
Detailed instructions for submitting the calendar form:
- Enter the UND Calendar system to submit your event. You will be taken to a screen asking you to sign in with your UND IdM connection. NOTE: the first time you do this you will also be asked to register. Once you are a registered user you will just need to sign in each time.
- Fill in the details of the information for your event.
Asterisks sections - You will be required to fill out any sections that have a red asterisks (*)
Date/Time - Required to put a start date but no end date is required and be aware of a.m. and p.m.
Event Name - please limit the title to 70 characters
Mark as Internal Event - Check this box if it is a law school invite only event.
Event Description - Provide as much detail as possible about the event in this section
Location/Room - For location select "School of Law" for events in the building then room number/name
Cost - You must enter a cost to attend or check the "free" box
- Add to Calendar section - You will be asked to select the sections of the calendar where you want your event to appear. There is a specific calendar for the Law School with sub-calendars that you can add it to as well. If you select one of the sub-calendars, it will automatically be added to the Law Calendar so it would not be necessary to add it to both. If you want to add it to more than one calendar, you can click the button titled "add to another" and select a second calendar.
The sub-calenders include:
Featured Law Event - this will add it to the event section to the front page as the date nears
Law Dates and Deadlines - for listing holidays, deadlines, and important dates
Law Faculty and Staff - for meetings, deadlines, and notices for faculty and staff
Law Student Organization - for all student organization activities, meeting and presentations
Example - If the LWC is putting on Helen Hamilton Day, they would add their event to both the Featured Event section and the Student Organization section. This would allow the event to show up on both the main law calendar, the front page in the events section when the date nears, and in the sort for student organization activities.
- Notes Section - please add in any additional information you would like the administrator to know - such as you would like it on the law tv system, need help with promotion or brochures, or other things.
- Save Submission - Click on the Save button to save and submit your calendar event and complete the process of submitting your event to the Law School Calendar. If you have questions about this process, please contact Rob at 701.777.2856 or email@example.com or Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org