Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2018
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
During May 2014, the School of Law and Law Library will be relocated around campus. Check this section for all news related to the relocation.
- C. Francis Swanke, Class of '40, Celebrates a Century of Birthdays
- James S. Hill, Class of '74, appointed as Chair of ABA IOLTA
- UND Law Alumni named as Finalists to fill South Central Judicial District Vacancy
- Stacy Louser, Class of '07, Invested as North Central Judicial District Judge
- Judge Karen Klein, Class of '77, Announces Retirement