Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2019
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
New Building Information
The Law School has successfully transitioned into the new and renovated facility and offices are fully operational.
- Jennifer Klemetsrud Puhl, '00, nominated to 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- William Sherman, '70, awarded Medal for Exceptional Civilian Service
- Angelique EagleWoman, '98, appointed as Dean of Canadian Law School
- Anthony Swain Benson sworn in as NEJD Judge
- James Gion installed as Southwest Judicial District Judge