- 2013 Spring - Energy Law
- 2012 Fall - Domestic Violence
- 2011 Fall - Energy Law
- 2011 Spring - Sports Law
- 2010 Spring - Energy Law
- 2009 Fall - UAVs and Law
- 2009 Spring - ND Corp Act
Outside Article Submissions
The North Dakota Law Review welcomes the submission of unsolicited articles by outside authors for publication consideration. Articles submitted should meet the following guidelines:
- All articles must be accompanied by a cover letter and curriculum vitae.
- Outside author means a legal practitioner who has graduated from law school. An L.L.M. candidate is considered an outside author.
- All articles must conform to the citation rules found in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010).
Articles may be submitted electronically or by hard copy.
Electronic submissions should be sent to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format.
Authors may also submit a hard copy of their article by mailing it to:
North Dakota Law Review
University of North Dakota School of Law
P.O. Box 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003