Phi Alpha Delta - Corliss Chapter
Mission: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession and the community.
Vision: We are the preeminent law fraternity promoting the bonds of fraternalism and we are the leader in the development and advancement of professional ideals.
Core Values: Bound together by tradition and our common interest in the law, we share these core values: Integrity, Compassion, Courage, Professionalism, Service, Diversity, and Innovation.
Declaration of Purpose: The purpose of this Fraternity shall be to form a strong bond uniting students and teachers of the law with members of the Bench and Bar in a fraternal fellowship designed to advance the ideals of liberty and equal justice under law; to stimulate excellence in scholarship; to inspire the virtues of compassion and courage; to foster integrity and professional competence; to promote the welfare of its members; and to encourage their moral, intellectual, and cultural advancement; so that each member may enjoy a lifetime of honorable professional and public service.
Justice - Corey Haller
Vice Justice - Brianna Kraft
Clerk - Elizabeth Kriz
Treasurer - Emily Roark
Marshall - Ariel Buczak
2L Rep - Kaitlyn Henke
1L Rep - TBD
Advisor - Assistant Dean Bradley Parrish
A Fraternity of Firsts -
Phi Alpha Delta was the first law fraternity to:
• Open membership to all genders, races, creeds and national origins.
• Host one of the largest Mock Trial Competitions for law students in the country.
• Conduct a "Senior Transition Program" for pre-law students entering law school.
• Establish a Pre-Law Program to assist undergraduate students interested in the law.
• Hold P.A.D. Day at the Supreme Court, a day designated for P.A.D. attorneys to be admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
• Conduct an Annual Food Drive to directly benefit food banks chosen by Chapters in local communities.
• Implement an on-line membership database for networking students and alumni/ae together.
In addition to the professional networking benefits via national conferences and conventions, a number of benefits are conferred upon members, including:
• Professional Rewards
• Travel Discounts
• Bar Review/Prep Courses/Book Discounts
All the benefits of membership are too numerous to list here. Please visit www.pad.org for more information!
Prominent Phi Alpha Delta members