Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2020
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
We encourage all of our students to become engaged in our programs, organizations, and activities to enhance the educational experience.
- Professor Margaret Jackson Appointed to AALS Clinical Conference Committee
- Professor Michael S. McGinniss Publishes Article in ND Law Review
- Chief Justice Gerald VandeWalle presents State of the Judiciary to Legislative Assem…
- Professor Eric E. Johnson publishes Torts Casebook
- Kari Agotness, '07, chosen as Ramsey County State's Attorney