Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2017
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
From March 23-26, 2014 a team chosen by the ABA will conduct a Site Visit as part of a required national law school re-accreditation process.
- Laura Wetsch, '85, publishes North Carolina Employment Law Book
- Eric Schieferdecker, '94, appointed to fill Minnesota 9th Judicial District Vacancy
- Professor Steven R. Morrison Appointed to Chair NACDL Subcommittee
- Professor Steven R. Morrison to Present at Texas Tech Symposium
- Dean Rand Quoted in Article Concerning Attorney Shortages in Rural North Dakota