Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2020
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
We encourage all of our students to become engaged in our programs, organizations, and activities to enhance the educational experience.
- Benjamen Johnson, '08, is First Judicial Appointment by Governor Burgum
- Professor McGinniss to Lead National Legal Education Working Group on Integrity
- Professor Christensen Featured in Article Regarding Supreme Court Nomination
- In Memoriam, Judge Donald Jorgensen, UND Law Class of '70
- Remembering Former ND Supreme Court Justice, Vernon Pederson