Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2018
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
The Law School and Law Library have been relocated until the completion of the building project in Fall 2015. Check here for more about our relocation.
- Dalrymple appoints Don Hager, '86 & Lolita Romanick to fill NEC Judge Vacancies
- Judge Kermit Bye, '62, to assume Senior Status on Appeals Court
- Jon Jensen, '90, Elected Presiding Judge in NE Central Judicial District
- Dalrymple Names VandeWalle Recipient of Roosevelt Rough Rider Award
- Peter Welte, '97, resigns from Grand Forks County State's Attorney Position