Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2019
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
New Building Information
The Law School has successfully transitioned into the new and renovated facility and offices are fully operational. Click below for hours of operation and directory information.
- Daniel El-Dweek, '06, Sworn in as Northwest Judicial District Judge
- John Grinsteiner, '98, Invested as South Central Judicial District Judge
- DOJ Awards Grant to UND Law's Tribal Judicial Institute
- UND School of Law invites Applications for Two Tenure-Track Positions
- Professor Margaret Moore Jackson quoted in Article on Housing Discrimination