University of North Dakota School of Law's policy concerning Career Development’s assistance that may be provided to students and graduates of other law schools is as follows:
- Access to resource materials, website and job listings will be made available to students and graduates of law schools allowing University of North Dakota School of Law students and graduates the same privileges.
- Reciprocity requests are considered individually and are primarily granted on a one-to-one basis. The Office of Career Development reserves the right to suspend access by students or graduates of law schools whose requests for reciprocity become substantially disproportionate to University of North Dakota School of Law's requests.
- Job announcements are available, on our website, to students and graduates from law schools that allow in-kind access to University of North Dakota School of Law students and graduates.
- Advance written notice must be received from the requesting student or graduate’s law school prior to establishing reciprocity. Please ask your students to wait for confirmation before contacting our office
- Participation in our on/off-campus interview program is not included in our reciprocal agreement and in no case will students or graduates of other law schools be permitted to schedule on-campus interviews with prospective employers at the UND School of Law.
- The Office of Career Development’s facilities and services are not available to your students and graduates between June 15 and October 15 of each year.
- Reciprocity will be granted for three months, starting from the date of the request, or until the dates stated above, whichever is sooner. Career Development reserves the right to terminate reciprocity privileges of those who violate this policy or misuse our facilities or services.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Renee Nilsen, Interim Co-Director of Career Development
University of North Dakota School of Law Office of Student Life
Phone: (701) 777-1486