University of North Dakota School of Law's policy concerning Career Development’s assistance that may be provided to students and graduates of other law schools is subject to the following:
- Access to resource materials and the job board will be made available to students and graduates of law schools allowing University of North Dakota School of Law students and graduates the same privileges.
- Reciprocity requests are considered individually and are primarily granted on a one-to-one basis. Career Development reserves the right to deny reciprocity requests to students or graduates of law schools whose requests become substantially disproportionate to University of North Dakota School of Law's requests or during our fall/winter recruiting seasons.
- Participation in UND on-campus interviews is not included in our reciprocal agreement and in no case will students or graduates of other law schools be permitted to schedule on-campus interviews with prospective employers at the UND School of Law.
- If approved, reciprocity services will be granted for 90 days, starting from the date of the request. Career Development reserves the right to terminate reciprocity privileges of those who violate this policy or misuse our facilities or services. Extensions of reciprocity access may be granted at the discretion of Career Development if a written (email is acceptable) request is made by the student/graduate.
- Reciprocity requests must be made in writing (email is acceptable) by the Career Development office of the law school attending/attended. Student should wait for confirmation before contacting our office. The following information should be included in the request letter:
- Full name of individual for whom the request is being made
- Year of graduation or year in school, whichever is applicable
- Contact information for individual that includes, at least, a phone number and email address.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Renee Nilsen, Director of Career Development
University of North Dakota School of Law Office of Student Life
Phone: (701) 777-1486