Discover UND Law
A high quality curriculum, affordable tuition, small size and access to faculty make UND a great place to earn your law degree.
Join Our Class of 2021
Our students come from around the region, state and world bringing with them a variety of academic backgrounds and experiences.
We encourage all of our students to become engaged in our programs, organizations, and activities to enhance the educational experience.
- In Memoriam - Robert L. McConn, Law Grad '57
- Senate Committee Unanimously Supports Fargo Judge for Federal Appeals Court
- Burgum Appoints Michael Hurly, ‘05 to District Judgeship
- Judge Mark B. Rasmuson, 1968 Grad, Servant of Municipal Court
- Prof. Kit Johnson Quoted In Bloomberg BNA on Immigration Discrimination