Consumer Information and the ABA 509 Standards
The American Bar Association's Standards and Rules of Procedure for Approval of Law Schools include Standard 509, requiring website publication of consumer information for the benefit of current and potential law students.
Includes admissions, financial, enrollment, faculty/staff and class size.
- ABA Standard 509 Report for 2020
- ABA Standard 509 Report for 2019
- ABA Standard 509 Report for 2018
- ABA Standard 509 Report for 2017
- ABA Standard 509 Report for 2016
Financial Aid, Tuition Fees & Additional Costs
Law School Tuition & Fees
Use the tuition estimator to calculate tuition and fees by selecting your state of residency. Minnesota, Montana, South Dakota, Manitoba and Saskatchewan residents receive a contiguous rate, so those residents should select Minnesota.
UND Law School Faculty and Administration
- Indian and Tribal Law Certificate
- Aviation Law Certificate
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Certificate
- Degree requirements - click link to view Section I. A.
- Academic Disqualification and Grievances - click link to view Section II.
ABA Bar Passage
ABA Employment Outcomes
NALP Employment Summary
Transfer Students, Credit Transfer and Visiting Students
- Policy regarding transfer of credits - click link to view Section III.
Contact Information for the Council
Policy and Reports
- Annual Security Report (Jeanne Clery Act)
- UND Campus Safety
- UND Law School Honor Code
- UND Nondiscrimination Policy
- UND Law School Nondiscrimination Policy
- Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation