Email 13: Sent June 30, 2021
Greetings Class of 2024 –
Since I’ve sent a ton of information over the last couple weeks, this email will be a recap of the last few weeks to ensure we are all on the same page & to give you all a break from my lengthy emails! If you do need any assistance, feel free to reach out to the Office of Student Life.
Reminder – UND will be closed on Monday, July 5th in observance of Independence Day. For those celebrating the holiday, have a safe & festive one!!
- Week 7 Email (May 19th) – Residency information for those who plan to establish ND residency.
- I recommend making a DMV appointment to ensure you get your licensed changed on or before August 20th.
- Week 8 Email (May 26th) – Reminders about FAFSA, NDUS.Identifier, and UND Email. Also, the Class of 2024 webpage link to find all previous communication and important information for UND.
- Week 9 Email (June 3rd) – Updated tuition and fees information for 2021-2022.
- Week 10 Email (June 9th) – Registration email & booklist
- Gentle reminder to register if you haven’t yet – by registering, it confirms you plans to join us allowing us to better prepare for the Fall term. Please register by July 7th or I will be in touch with you.
- A new version (#3) of the booklist is attached in this email. This should have all correct ISBN numbers, editions, etc.
- Week 11 Email (June 16th) – Information about updated technology requirements, immunizations, and orientation dates.
- Week 12 Email (June 23rd) – Services on campus, SafeCampus App, and details about Bankmobile
- Special Email – Summer Reading (June 28th) – Information about the summer reading assignments.
- From Assistant Dean Parrish: Aleisha mentioned to me that some of you have asked about the summer reading information she provided in an earlier email. These reading assignments are not meant to overwhelm you, and to my knowledge you will not be “tested” on this material. It will provide helpful context for some of the Orientation sessions and for other presentations and/or activities that will be offered during the upcoming year, so I would encourage you to review this material before we begin the substantive portions of Orientation on Monday, August 16. If you have other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. Please enjoy the rest of your summer, and we look forward to seeing all of you in August!
Director of Admissions
UND School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895
If you no longer wish to receive email from UND School of Law’s Admissions, please reply with the word “REMOVE” in the email body. Your email address will be removed from UND School of Law Admissions’ list within 10 business days. You may continue to receive emails from other UND departments with separate email systems.