Email 18: August 4, 2021
Class of 2024 –
Here is your 2nd to last weekly email from me. We are 11 days away from the start of Orientation!!
I will be out the rest of this week but will be back on Monday, August 9th to answer any final questions you may have.
This email is filled with reminders –
- Orientation Information & Parking was emailed out on Monday, August 2nd. Please make sure you review that before August 15th.
- Checklist – Don’t forget to use your checklist to make sure you’ve completed the various tasks – registration, parking permit, U Card, etc.
- Official Transcripts – if you haven’t requested to have your official transcript sent to us, please have this completed as soon as possible. The ABA requires us to have an official transcript on file for all law students no later than October 15th or you can be administratively dismissed from law school. Don’t wait!
- Survey – If you haven’t completed the Information Survey (sent July 14th), please do so here - https://und.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aXKp8UfQzJj4ApU
- UND Town Hall Meetings with President Armacost and other UND leaders will be taking place to address attendee questions – click below for information on your town hall session:
- New Students & Family Town Hall - Monday, August 9th at 6:00 p.m.
- Returning Student & Family Town Hall – Tuesday, August 17th at 7:00 p.m.
Director of Admissions
UND School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895
If you no longer wish to receive email from UND School of Law’s Admissions, please reply with the word “REMOVE” in the email body. Your email address will be removed from UND School of Law Admissions’ list within 10 business days. You may continue to receive emails from other UND departments with separate email systems.