Email 3: April 21, 2021
Greetings UND School of Law Class of 2024,
Hopefully, those who needed to claim their accounts were able to do so. Just a reminder that you will need your NDUS.Identifier and password while in law school so keep it in a safe spot.
- UND Email - Once you have your NDUS.Identifier, you are able to set up your UND email - click HERE.
- Starting August 15th (Orientation Week), your UND email will be your primary email address for school communications. If you would prefer these weekly emails to go to your UND email, please let me know and I can update our records.
- When you log into the email system, you will log in with your NDUS.Identifier@ndus.edu However, your email address is your NDUS.Identifier@und.edu
- 1L Curriculum - First year law classes are required of all incoming students. A list of the classes by semester, along with their descriptions, have been attached
in a pdf.
- Draft Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 course and final exam schedules have been attached. Please note that these schedules could change with no notice.
- All 1L classes/exams are highlighted in yellow.
- With the exception of Lawyering Skills 1 & 2, all classes have one section so all incoming 1L’s will be in class together. Lawyering Skills has four sections and students will be assigned to a section number – when we provide registration information this summer, your section number will be shared with you.
- The law school calendar is included on the exam schedules showing start days, no class dates, etc.
- “1L Make Up Class” – We ask students to protect this time in your schedule in the event a class is canceled for any reason. The time slot allows for a faculty member to schedule a make-up session to hold class to make up the time lost. Though you will not have class every week during those times, please protect them in your weekly schedule.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895