Email 5: May 5, 2021
Hello Class of 2024 –
I hope you are all doing well! We are in our final days of the semester for our law students and many are preparing for graduation on Saturday which is so exciting!
A short email today with only a couple items:
- Technology – the School of Law has established technology requirements necessary for all law
students. We are sharing this information to allow time to acquire or purchase the
technology needed prior to the start of the Fall term. The technology requirements
are HERE (https://libguides.und.edu/law/compsvs/student-info). This technology allows for:
- online class sessions planned by the instructor of the course,
- ensure a stable final exam experience, with reduced risk of tech issues, and
- continued instruction during unpredictable events like the pandemic.
- Free virtual program opportunity – Just The Beginning (JTB) is hosting a Tea-Time with Attorney’s Virtual Program for undergraduate and law students. Tea-Time with Attorneys is a virtual program that exposes students to the various legal career paths and helps them navigate the legal field. Students can look forward to an attorney panel discussion that covers the essential skills necessary to succeed in law school and breakout sessions where students can ask lawyers questions and delve more deeply into the skills needed for law school and legal careers.
This free program will be held on May 25, 2021. Interested students can click here to register. Registration is open until May 15, 2021. Please see the flyer for additional information & contact information if you have questions about the event.
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895