Email 6: May 12, 2021
Hello Class of 2024 –
I’m out of the office until Friday but wanted to make sure you received your weekly email! For those in their finals week, I hope all tests are going well!! If you haven’t started finals yet, best of luck!!
This week’s email will be a recap of the last 5 weeks to ensure we are all on the same page & to give you all a break from the lengthy emails! If you do need any assistance, feel free to reach out to the Office of Student Life so we can help out.
- Week 1 Email – Welcome, contact information for Office of Student Life staff, & checklist of tasks to complete
- If you didn’t receive a hardcopy checklist in the mail and would like one, let me know.
- Week 2 Email – Housing information, FAFSA reminder, Claim Your Account information, and the Campus Connection website.
- All prior North Dakota University System students will use the same NDUS.Identifier and password as you did at your previous institution – you will not need to Claim Your Account as you’ve already completed this step.
- Keep your NDUS.Identifier and Campus Connection information for future use!
- Week 3 Email – UND Email & 1L curriculum with schedules
- You will receive information to register for classes in June. You will not be able to register yet, but we wanted to provide the schedules so you are aware of class times, the semester calendars, etc.
- Week 4 Email – Class of 2024 Facebook Page information & plan to be in-person in the Fall.
- Week 5 Email – Technology requirements & the upcoming free virtual program hosted by Just the Beginning (JTB) – register by May 15th if you wish to “attend”.
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895