Email 8: May 26, 2021
Greetings Class of 2024 –
I hope this email finds you well! It’s hard to believe that May is quickly coming to an end and we are entering the summer months. You will be joining us before we know it – I’m looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.
A few reminders –
- If you don’t have your NDUS.Identifier and password, I encourage you to “claim your account” and complete that task. (Week 2 Email – sent 4/14/2021)
- If you haven’t completed FAFSA and plan to do so, I encourage you to complete that task. (Week 2 Email – sent 4/14/2021)
- UND Email – once you have your NDUS.Identifier, log in. It will be your primary email account for law school. (Week 3 Email – sent 4/21/2021)
- Due to the holiday on Monday (May 31st), UND is closed.
Looking ahead –
- Registration information for your 1L year will be emailed out on Wednesday, June 9th. At that time, you will be registering for all required courses, except Lawyering Skills 1. All information necessary to register will be given in that email.
- Books lists will be made available in early June. All faculty must have their information in by June 1st, so as soon as the list is finalized, I will pass it along to you.
- With the help of Beth Moe, Director of Alumni & Public Relations, a webpage has been created for the Class of 2024 to view previous emails and important information. I recommend bookmarking this page to remain connected to us for future access - https://law.und.edu/future-students/class-2024.html (Please note - previous emails are still being added.)
I hope everyone has a great ending to the week.
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895