Class of 2023, Week 2
Attachment - Housing Options for Law Students
Hello Class of 2023,
As promised, here is your weekly email from UND School of Law!
For those who are new to this email list, I have attached a pdf of the first email that went out last week (E1). As indicated in that email, weekly emails will come from the Office of Student Life sharing information for all of you as you prepare to join us in August – and we are definitely looking forward to it!
UND School of Law has created a link for all Class of 2023 students to view important information. I recommend bookmarking the link to remain connected to us and have access to important information. https://law.und.edu/future-students/class-2023.html
- For those of you who have not had the opportunity to visit us on campus, some of my wonderful colleagues are working on a virtual tour video to add to our website. When this is available, you will be notified.
- If you missed the law student and faculty panels we offered on Saturday, April 4th, those videos are available to view through the link above.
- Even though staff and faculty are working remotely from campus, we are still here to assist you!! We are able to connect with you through email, phone, or Zoom, if you’d prefer to connect with us in a method other than email, please let us know and we can connect through the method you prefer.
- This time of year, it’s common to have questions regarding financial aid and housing.
- Housing - A document has been attached in this email. You can also view housing information through the Class of 2023 link for our on-campus housing.
- Financial Aid - Law students are eligible for unsubsidized loans, graduate loans, and private loans by completing the FAFSA. After submitting this application, UND will send you an award letter indicating the funds that are available for you to apply towards tuition and fees. It’s best to complete the FAFSA sooner rather than later to ensure that you can accept your awards, complete your master promissory note and entrance loan counseling before payment of tuition and fees is needed. Keep in mind, you do not have to accept any awarded money that you do not need. If you have questions about financial aid, contact the Office of Student Life or Office of Student Financial Aid (701-777-1234 or email@example.com).
I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday weekend!
Take care & stay healthy!
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law