Email 12: June 23, 2021
Happy Wednesday, Class of 2024 –
- Bankmobile – You may have received or will be receiving information about Bankmobile (UND’s Refund
Servicer). We received the following information from One Stop Student Services:
- Excess Financial Aid Refunds
Please set up your electronic refund preference in Campus Connection for excess financial aid refunds.
Campus Connection > Financial Account > Direct Deposit > Select UND
You will be taken to the Bankmobile (UND’s Refund Servicer) Refund Selection site and can choose one of the following options:
- Direct Deposit to a current domestic checking or savings account.
- Open a student checking account (Vibe Account) via Bankmobile.
If you have previously set up your refund preference, you do not have to go this process again.
- Services/Resources – School of Law students have access to several services on UND’s Campus and in the community. I’ve highlighted several below:
- Emotional Wellness – UND offers a variety of ways to support you as a student through the University Counseling Center.
- Health Wellness – Student Health Services is located on campus to provide students with a variety of medical care services and includes an on-campus pharmacy.
- Physical Wellness – The UND Wellness Center offers a variety of programs including group exercise classes, personal training sessions, cooking classes, intramural sports and equipment rentals through The Outpost.
- Social Wellness – UND School of Law encourages student involvement among our student organizations and law school sports.
- Spiritual Wellness – Find information on community places of worship, religious and spiritual observances, and spiritual locations on campus.
- Student Diversity & Inclusion – To foster a community with different perspectives identities, cultures, and ideas, Diversity & Inclusion offers a variety resources, trainings, mentorship, leadership opportunities, and events.
- Tech Support, Software & Apps – UND offers a wealth of tech support, software, apps & more for students.
- U Card – The U Card is more than just a picture of you! Your U Card can be used in the community too.
- Public Transportation – Driving to campus is not the only way to get to UND School of Law. Campus Shuttleand Cities Area Transit are available too.
- SafeCampus App – Allows for students, staff, faculty, and parents to access up-to-date emergency preparedness procedures and other campus information on a smart device, even if you lose WiFi or cellular connection. Users can receive push notification alerts; get step-by-step actions for specific situations such as fire, severe weather and other emergencies; and make one tap calls to key contacts. An incident reporting feature allows members of the campus community to provide information on hazardous conditions; ask questions; seek help; and link reports to a GPS locator and add photo attachments. The app also houses a variety of images, training videos, helpful links, resources and attachments. SafeCampus can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Take care and have a great rest of your week!!
Director of Admissions
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895