Email 14: July 8, 2021
Greetings Class of 2024 –
A day late because I thought I sent this yesterday!! I hope you all are having a great start to July – we are officially under the 40-day mark before the start of Orientation Week.
A couple items for this week’s email:
- Reminder – If you haven’t registered for the 4 Fall courses yet, please do so as soon as possible! Here is a link to Email #10 in case you need it. By registering, it provides further confirmation that you plan to join us this Fall. If you haven’t registered by Friday, July 9th, you may be receiving a follow-up from me.
- Save the Date – It’s very common for law students to get actively involved in the law school so we wanted to share our Student Organization Fair Save the Date. This event gives you the opportunity to learn about all the organizations within the law school and how to get involved.
- U Card – One Stop Student Services is asking for law students to get a jump start on their
U Card orders. Typically, incoming students are not able to place orders until August
1st, but they want to get our graduate & professional students a head start. If you have
registered for the Fall courses, you are able to submit the online order form now!!!
- One Stop Student Services asks that you complete the “All Student Order Form” and upload an individual photo and image of a government issued ID here - https://und.edu/one-stop/ucard/obtaining.html
- When completing the address portion, see below image to indicate for your card to be sent to the law school versus being sent to your home address listed on Campus Connection. The law school will distribute the U Cards during Orientation Week.
- If you were a UND undergraduate student and have a U Card, you do not need to complete this task.
Director of Admissions
UND School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895
If you no longer wish to receive email from UND School of Law’s Admissions, please reply with the word “REMOVE” in the email body. Your email address will be removed from UND School of Law Admissions’ list within 10 business days. You may continue to receive emails from other UND departments with separate emailsystems.