Email 15: July 14, 2021
Greetings Class of ’24 –
I hope this email finds you all well. We are just over a month away from the start of orientation – 32 days!!
A few bigger items today –
- Lawyering Skills I - I will be sending out a separate email for the course registration information for the Lawyering Skills sections today. Each email will have the course number for the section you should enroll in and book information. Please register for that as soon as possible. If you run into any errors, please let us know. Sometimes, it’s a quick fix of a button on our end.
- Information Survey – Please complete the following survey (link below) for the Office of Student Life. It’s helpful for us to have this information before we see you at Orientation. If you have any questions about the survey, feel free to reach out to Assistant Dean Parrish (included on this email) or me.
- First-year photo – The School of Law creates a photobook of our incoming class to help faculty and staff connect names with faces. We are asking for you to submit a photo to Beth Moe (email@example.com) as soon as possible, but no later than August 1, 2021 to allow for the book to be created. Here are directions for submitting your photo - https://law.und.edu/future-students/weekly-email/photo.html
Gentle reminders –
- Class registration – If you have not registered for the other 1L courses (Email #10), please do so as soon as possible.
- Official Undergraduate Transcript – If you have not had your official undergraduate transcript, which lists your undergraduate degree and date awarded, sent to the law school yet, please do so before the start of classes (August 23rd).
- NDUS students – The website will note that other universities in the system can access your transcript without you requesting it. Unfortunately, the law school is not able to do this. You will need to request it to be sent to us via mail or electronic pdf (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enjoy the rest of your week & be on the lookout for the Lawyering Skills email.
Director of Admissions
UND School of Law
School of Law, Room 140F
215 Centennial Drive, Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
P: 701.777.2260 - F: 701.777.3895
If you no longer wish to receive email from UND School of Law’s Admissions, please reply with the word “REMOVE” in the email body. Your email address will be removed from UND School of Law Admissions’ list within 10 business days. You may continue to receive emails from other UND departments with separate emailsystems.