Class of 2023 - Week 17 email
Hello Class of ’23 –
Hope this email finds you all safe and well. We are 24 days away from Orientation Week and 32 days away from your first day of 1L classes! 🙂
Here’s this week’s installment of information. Reach out with any questions!
- The updated book list with Lawyering Skills materials is attached.
- If you registered for courses prior to the schedule changes (July 1st), you will be receiving a separate email from me later today with updates on registration and your Lawyering Skills section. The email will explain any action you will need to take. Please read this carefully. If you do not receive an email and feel you should have, please let me know.
- Campus Housing has asked that we inform them of any students who may need early access to UND Housing upon their arrival to Grand Forks. If you plan to reside on campus and need to access housing early, please send me an email by Friday, July 24th. In the email, it is helpful to indicate what date you plan to arrive. Please note that an early arrival to campus has an additional cost of $41.40/day.
- I had hoped to hold a virtual alumni panel for all incoming 1L’s to join this summer for a Q & A session about UND Law, but was informed there will be one taking place during Orientation Week led by Professor Mavrova Heinrich so I have decided to not proceed with one.
- UND Fun News – I’m attaching an article about UND School of Law’s Moot Court program HERE. The team’s amazing 2019-2020 competition year ranked UND Law’s Moot Court program to 44th nationally overall! Also, UND School of Law will host the National Native American Law Students Association (NALSA) moot court competition on campus this upcoming Spring.
I believe that’s everything for this week.
Have a fantastic rest of the week and weekend!