Email 13: June 30, 2022
Hello, Class of 2025 –
Because we have shared a lot of information over the last few weeks, this email will just be a recap to ensure you’re aware of that information (and to give you all a break from those lengthy emails 😊)! If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!.
Reminder – UND will be closed on Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. For those celebrating the holiday, have a safe & festive one!!
- Weekly Email 7 & 8 (May 26) – Residency information for those who plan to establish ND residency; claiming
your NDUS credentials; FAFSA submission; claiming your UND email account.
- I recommend making a DMV appointment to ensure you get your licensed changed on or before August 20th.
- Weekly Email 9 – a bit of a trick question … I got off in my numbering, so there was no Weekly Email 9 ☹
- Weekly Email 10 (June 10) – Course and final exam schedule; registration preview
- Weekly Email 11 (June 15) – Registration information; Fall 2022 book requirements (partial); immunization
information; reminder about technical requirements for the computer you plan to use
during law school
- As a reminder, please register by July 7 – and thank you to the 66 students who have already registered!! In the near future, we have additional information we will need to send, but we can only send it to students who have registered for classes … so if you haven’t yet registered, please do so right away!
- Weekly Email 12 (June 24) – Information about Bankmobile (UND’s refund servicer); information about campus wellness resources; SafeCampus App; AskEDNA!
Take care, and please let us know if you have any questions or if you need anything!
Brad Parrish, J.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Student Services
University of North Dakota School of Law
School of Law, Room 140E
215 Centennial Drive Stop 9003
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9003
O 701.777.2047 | D 701.777.3004 | F 701.777.3895