Class of 2023 - Week 11
Hello Class of 2023,
I hope this email finds you all healthy & well. It seems crazy to think we are already nearing the middle of June but it’s true….we are getting closer and closer to you starting your 1L year of law school!!
I wanted to send another recap of the last couple weeks to all of you: 1) as a friendly reminder of any information that may have been forgotten and 2) so I don’t overwhelm you with too much information at once!
- Week 6 Email – This email did a recap of emails from weeks 1-5
- Week 7 Email – This email shared information about housing, ND residency guidelines, and services available to UND law students. If you do plan to reside on-campus and haven’t connected with the Housing Department yet, I strongly encourage you to do so as they are making changes to housing to ensure physical distancing guidelines.
- Week 8 Email – This email shared information about immunizations. This is a wonderful thing to complete now so it isn’t looming over your head prior to the start in August!!
- Week 9 Email – This email shared UND Law articles featuring past UND alumni. One day we will be showcasing your successes with incoming students!! 😊
- Special Email (9.5) – This email shared information about registering for your 1L classes. Many of you have already completed this and we are excited to connect with you this fall.
- Week 10 Email – This email shared information about the 1L book list for fall and the new technology requirements of all law students.
UND Law would like to host a virtual event with UND Law Alumni and event all of you to attend. This event is a great opportunity to begin creating professional networks with those working in the legal profession, but also hear about their experiences as past UND Law students. All incoming law students will be encouraged to attend with questions! Please click HERE to take a quick 4 question survey so I can gauge student interest and determine the best day and time to hold the event. We are looking to host the event in mid-July. More information will come as I receive feedback from all of you.
Lastly, I wanted to pass along the following email from UND Today - see below. If you have your UND email already set up, you will have received this message. If you haven’t set up your UND email, I encourage you to do so ensuring that you receive information from the university. Though not all information below pertains to UND Law students, UND Today links provide updates on the Smart Restart for Fall 2020, housing, dining, and student affairs.