Class of 2023 - week 19
We are officially 11 days from the start of Orientation Week and 19 days from the first day of classes!! I’m very much looking forward to seeing each and every one of you!
Some important things to note this week include:
- U Cards (Student ID cards) are only available online this year. I just found this out yesterday so this is new information for some of you who have contacted me prior about getting your ID card. You can access the online form to order your student ID card HERE and they will mail them to your address once printed. It is recommend to complete your order by 12PM (CST) on August 14, 2020.
- Your U Card gives you access to the law building/law library outside of regular office hours, printing, bookstore charging and pick up, and more.
- First year law student photo for UND Law – each year the law school creates a photo directory book for staff and faculty. Since we are unable to take your photos here this year, we need your help. Instructions and how to submit your photo can be found HERE. Please have them sent to Rob Carolin (email@example.com) no later than August 20, 2020.
- Convocation information has been attached in a word document from Assistant Dean Parrish regarding what to expect, attire expectations, and safety measures during the event.
- Some students have asked about the Civil Procedure Supplement as they have not had luck finding it at the UND Bookstore. You can check Amazon or go straight to the publishing source (HERE).
- You may see tuition has been applied to your accounts on Campus Connection. Please note that crediting of any financial aid and/or awarded monies will not occur until mid-August.
Take care and see you all soon!!